Unisex Haori (kimono jacket) decoration
Traditional Japanese Kimono Accessory
Secure purchase from Rakuten, Yahoo! Shopping and more.
Approx. 19cm long (a common size for both men and women) / Bead diameter approx. 12mm / Total weight approx. 15g
Hotaru Glass / faceted cut glass / Swarovski crystal glass beads / jewelry wire / accessory parts (black)
Hotaru ishi (firefly ball) hotaru dama hotal glass gurasu garasu tonbo dama(natural fluorite stones are not materials)
Hotaru Glass beads are popular as a souvenir from Okinawa along with Ryukyu glass. They are the same as the Tonbo glass beads made by Takashi Hirose, and are artisan glass crafts. Glass is melted with a burner using skillful techniques to create beautiful beads with many layers. The method of making is called burner work or lamp work. Venetian glass beads are made in the same way. The feature is that silver leaves are put in the beads during firing, so they reflect light and sparkle.
Unisex Hotaru glass Kimono Jacket decoration
The popular Hotaru glass is made into a stylish haori string decoration. (for kimono jackets) There are very few artists who make kimono accessories made of Hotaru glass. This is definitely something rare.
The length is 19cm long, which is the average unisex haori string length.
In addition to the sparkle of the Hotaru beads, the small Swarovski crystal glass beads slide around and bring more shine and luxurious feel.
Using large lobster hooks which are easy to handle.
All Hotaru beads of this size I use are all "glow in the dark" types. It stores sunlight and glows like a firefly after sunset. It's very romantic.
Recommended for people:
- who like beaches and remote islands.
- who want to feel like they are on a tropical vacation.
- who want to share their memories of the sea with others.
- who couldn't find good souvenirs at a beach resort.
- who want to give cool Japanese gifts to non-Japanese.
Why are Studio Waza accessories so popular?
- High-quality craft and you get to know the face of the artist.
- Lamp work beads are timeless and never get old in fashion trends.
- Luxurious and calm look. Can be worn for both casual and formal situations.
- 30% of the buyers are men. Men love women with traditional jewelry.
- Perfect gifts for your beloved ones. It will be a nice surprise when they know you took the time to look for something special.
Since these beads are handmade, the patterns and sizes are unique. Most metal parts used are from Kiwa Seisakujo and Parts Club, major jewelry material suppliers in Japan.
* free shipping within Japan
Birthday gift present Travel Vacation Holiday Christmas Halloween Thanksgiving Valentine's Day White Day New Year's Festival Event Celebration Party Prize Stage Costume Cosplay Model Photo Shooting Graduation Enrollment Simple Kimono Yukata Beach Ishigaki Iriomote Hateruma Miyako Made in Japan Mother's Day Father's Day Men's unisex Ladies Women's All Season Spring Fall Autumn Winter Summer