Hotaru Glass Short Hair Stick with Czech Plum Flower
Osaka cotton pearl & Swarovski
Secure purchase from Rakuten, Yahoo! Shopping and more.
A short type hair sticks which are gorgeously decorated with high quality beads.
The antique-style hair stick is made of durable alloy. The stick length is 12.5cm which is a commonly used short type.
The exquisite balance of retro-feeling flower Czech beads, Swarovski, and Osaka cotton pearls is so elegant.
It's elaborate and adult-like, but it's short enough for children to use. It's also good to use as a sub hair stick when you use more than two hair decorations.
Kanzashi stick approx. 12.5cm (dangling part length approx. 5cm), hotaru bead diameter approx. 12mm, total weight approx. 12.5g
Hotaru Glass, hair stick parts (alloy), Czech beads (made in the Czech Republic), Swarovski crystal glass, cotton pearl, accessory parts
Hotaru ishi (firefly ball) hotaru dama hotal glass gurasu garasu tonbo dama(natural fluorite stones are not materials)
Hotaru Glass beads are popular as a souvenir from Okinawa along with Ryukyu glass. They are the same as the Tonbo glass beads made by Takashi Hirose, and are artisan glass crafts. Glass is melted with a burner using skillful techniques to create beautiful beads with many layers. The method of making is called burner work or lamp work. Venetian glass beads are made in the same way. The feature is that silver leaves are put in the beads during firing, so they reflect light and sparkle.
- Midnight Blue (glow in the dark)
The most popular color. People think of this one when they hear the name "Hotaru Glass". The deep blue color reminds people of the tropical ocean. The perfect color for memories of the seaside holidays.
A cute and gentle color like cherry blossoms or peach petals.
- Emerald Green
A rich color like tide pools in Okinawa.
- Sky blue
A cool color like a clear sky or cold shaved ice.
- Yellow Gold
A strong bright color like a sunflower which gives us positive energy.
Recommended for people:
- who like beaches and remote islands.
- who want to feel like they are on a tropical vacation.
- who want to share their memories of the sea with others.
- who couldn't find good souvenirs at a beach resort.
- who want to give cool Japanese gifts to non-Japanese.
Why are Studio Waza accessories so popular?
- High-quality craft and you get to know the face of the artist.
- Lamp work beads are timeless and never get old in fashion trends.
- Luxurious and calm look. Can be worn for both casual and formal situations.
- 30% of the buyers are men. Men love women with traditional jewelry.
- Perfect gifts for your beloved ones. It will be a nice surprise when they know you took the time to look for something special.
Since these beads are handmade, the patterns and sizes are unique. Most metal parts used are from Kiwa Seisakujo and Parts Club, major jewelry material suppliers in Japan.
* free shipping within Japan
Birthday gift present Travel Vacation Holiday Christmas Halloween Thanksgiving Valentine's Day White Day New Year's Festival Event Celebration Party Prize Stage Costume Cosplay Model Photo Shooting Graduation Enrollment Simple Kimono Yukata Beach Ishigaki Iriomote Hateruma Miyako Made in JapanMother's Day Ladies Women'sAll Season Spring Fall Autumn Winter Summer Fireworks Bon OdoriHairpin Hairrod Hairstick Kanzashi Kanzasi Hair Arrangement Ornament