Hotaru Glass and Maple Charm Earrings
Hotarudama Lamp work Jewelry
Secure purchase from Rakuten, Yahoo! Shopping and more
Bead diameter approx. 12mm / approx. 3g each, Hook height approx. 16mm, Maple motif approx. 3.5x3cm
Hotaru Glass / Maple charm (18KGP 18K gold plated) / 14KGF earring hook (14K gold filled) / Earring catch (silicone) / Accessory part (black)
*The bead caps are alloy.
Hotaru ishi (firefly ball) hotaru dama hotal glass gurasu garasu tonbo dama(natural fluorite stones are not materials)
Hotaru Glass beads are popular as a souvenir from Okinawa along with Ryukyu glass. They are the same as the Tonbo glass beads made by Takashi Hirose, and are artisan glass crafts. Glass is melted with a burner using skillful techniques to create beautiful beads with many layers. The method of making is called burner work or lamp work. Venetian glass beads are made in the same way. The feature is that silver leaves are put in the beads during firing, so they reflect light and sparkle.
Hotaru glass earrings with fancy maple leaf charms
Gorgeous 18KGP maple leaf charms. The closer you look, the more you will be fascinated by the intricate workmanship. These earrings are recommended for autumn and winter.
Unusual for Takashi's work, it has a European impression. Probably because maple trees are often used as roadside trees in European countries.
14K gold-filled earring hooks which are less likely to cause metal allergies. 14K gold is plated with a thickness of about 100 times that of general gold plating. Earrings will come with silicone earring catches for comfort and to avoid loosing.
The gold shine is exactly the same with 14k gold. If you have smaller earlobes, we recommend this type which is smaller than the silver hook.
These 12mm beads are larger than the average size of earrings sold at shops such as Kokusai Street in Okinawa. If you seek a gorgeous presence, these ones are the best.
All Hotaru beads of this size I use are all "glow in the dark" types. It stores sunlight and glows like a firefly after sunset. It's very romantic.
Recommended for people:
- who like beaches and remote islands.
- who want to feel like they are on a tropical vacation.
- who want to share their memories of the sea with others.
- who couldn't find good souvenirs at a beach resort.
- who want to give cool Japanese gifts to non-Japanese.
Why are Studio Waza accessories so popular?
- High-quality craft and you get to know the face of the artist.
- Lamp work beads are timeless and never get old in fashion trends.
- Luxurious and calm look. Can be worn for both casual and formal situations.
- 30% of the buyers are men. Men love women with traditional jewelry.
- Perfect gifts for your beloved ones. It will be a nice surprise when they know you took the time to look for something special.
Since these beads are handmade, the patterns and sizes are unique. Most metal parts used are from Kiwa Seisakujo and Parts Club, major jewelry material suppliers in Japan.
* free shipping within Japan
Birthday gift present Travel Vacation Holiday Christmas Halloween Thanksgiving Valentine's Day White Day New Year's Festival Event Celebration Party Prize Stage Costume Cosplay Model Photo Shooting Graduation Enrollment Simple Kimono Yukata Beach Ishigaki Iriomote Hateruma Miyako Made in Japan Mother's Day Ladies Women's All Season Spring Fall Autumn Winter Summer 14K Gold Filled pierce