Pearl schell and Hotaru Glass bracelet
Hotaru beads bracelets Ryukyu Style
Secure purchase from Rakuten, Yahoo! Shopping and more.
Hotaru bead diameter approx. 12mm / total length approx. 20cm (including approx. 4cm adjuster chain) / total weight approx. 7g
Hotaru Glass / mother of pearl shell beads 6mm ball / wood beads / faceted cut glass beads / accessory parts (alloy, gunmetal color) / beading thread
Hotaru ishi (firefly ball) hotaru dama hotal glass gurasu garasu tonbo dama(natural fluorite stones are not materials)
Hotaru Glass beads are popular as a souvenir from Okinawa along with Ryukyu glass. They are the same as the Tonbo glass beads made by Takashi Hirose, and are artisan glass crafts. Glass is melted with a burner using skillful techniques to create beautiful beads with many layers. The method of making is called burner work or lamp work. Venetian glass beads are made in the same way. The feature is that silver leaves are put in the beads during firing, so they reflect light and sparkle.
Hotaru glass and mother of pearl bracelet
This bracelet is good for people who love marine sports fashion and vacation to tropical beaches.
The size is SM (small to medium). I designed these for women, but they are unisex so it's ok for men to wear as long as the size fits.
Bracelets with plenty of tropical beach atmosphere. Accent with natural wood beads and gentle mother-of-pearl Schell luster.
Mother-of-pearl is said to strengthen the power of protection and healing. Many people purchase it as a pair with a men's hematite bracelet.
All Hotaru beads of this size I use are all "glow in the dark" types. It stores sunlight and glows like a firefly after sunset. It's very romantic.
Recommended for people:
- who like beaches and remote islands.
- who want to feel like they are on a tropical vacation.
- who want to share their memories of the sea with others.
- who couldn't find good souvenirs at a beach resort.
- who want to give cool Japanese gifts to non-Japanese.
Why are Studio Waza accessories so popular?
- High-quality craft and you get to know the face of the artist.
- Lamp work beads are timeless and never get old in fashion trends.
- Luxurious and calm look. Can be worn for both casual and formal situations.
- 30% of the buyers are men. Men love women with traditional jewelry.
- Perfect gifts for your beloved ones. It will be a nice surprise when they know you took the time to look for something special.
Since these beads are handmade, the patterns and sizes are unique. Most metal parts used are from Kiwa Seisakujo and Parts Club, major jewelry material suppliers in Japan.
* free shipping within Japan
Birthday gift present Travel Vacation Holiday Christmas Halloween Thanksgiving Valentine's Day White Day New Year's Festival Event Celebration Party Prize Stage Costume Cosplay Model Photo Shooting Graduation Enrollment Simple Kimono Yukata Beach Ishigaki Iriomote Hateruma Miyako Made in Japan Mother's Day Ladies Women's All Season Spring Fall Autumn Winter Summer