Hotaru Glass Teardrop Pendant necklace
Lamp work cord necklace
You can purchase with confidence at Rakuten Ichiba / Yahoo! Shopping
Bead diameter approx. 16mm / total length approx. 56cm (chain adjuster approx. 5cm)
Hotaru Glass / cotton pearl (SHINKO Co) / wax cord (black) / drop teardrop pendant parts (chrome color) / accessory parts (black)
Hotaru ishi (firefly ball) hotaru dama hotal glass gurasu garasu tonbo dama(natural fluorite stones are not materials)
Hotaru Glass beads are popular as a souvenir from Okinawa along with Ryukyu glass. They are the same as the Tonbo glass beads made by Takashi Hirose, and are artisan glass crafts. Glass is melted with a burner using skillful techniques to create beautiful beads with many layers. The method of making is called burner work or lamp work. Venetian glass beads are made in the same way. The feature is that silver leaves are put in the beads during firing, so they reflect light and sparkle.
Hotaru glass teardrop pendant necklace using black cord
Combining 16mm Hotaru beads and tear-drop shaped charms for a modern look. The single cotton pearl accent sways and gives a fun active atmosphere.
Recommended for those who like cord necklaces rather than chains.
Not only 16mm size necklaces, there is also a pendant using an extra-large blue grow in the dark 20mm size bead.
- Midnight Blue (glow in the dark)
The most popular color. People think of this one when they hear the name "Hotaru Glass". The deep blue color reminds people of the tropical ocean. The perfect color for memories of the seaside holidays.
- Emerald Green
A rich color like tide pools in Okinawa.
A vivid color like tropical flowers.
- Forest Green
A strong color like rainforests or mangroves.
- Sky blue
A cool color like a clear sky or cold shaved ice.
Recommended for people:
- who like beaches and remote islands.
- who want to feel like they are on a tropical vacation.
- who want to share their memories of the sea with others.
- who couldn't find good souvenirs at a beach resort.
- who want to give cool Japanese gifts to non-Japanese.
Why are Studio Waza accessories so popular?
- High-quality craft and you get to know the face of the artist.
- Lamp work beads are timeless and never get old in fashion trends.
- Luxurious and calm look. Can be worn for both casual and formal situations.
- 30% of the buyers are men. Men love women with traditional jewelry.
- Perfect gifts for your beloved ones. It will be a nice surprise when they know you took the time to look for something special.
Since these beads are handmade, the patterns and sizes are unique. Most metal parts used are from Kiwa Seisakujo and Parts Club, major jewelry material suppliers in Japan.
* free shipping within Japan
Birthday gift present Travel Vacation Holiday Christmas Halloween Thanksgiving Valentine's Day White Day New Year's Festival Event Celebration Party Prize Stage Costume Cosplay Model Photo Shooting Graduation Enrollment Simple Kimono Yukata Beach Ishigaki Iriomote Hateruma Miyako Made in Japan Mother's Day Ladies Women's All Season Spring Fall Autumn Winter Summer