Wooden Hair Stick with HotaruGlass and Swarovski
Antique look wood hair Stick
Secure purchase from Rakuten, Yahoo! Shopping and more.
- Midnight Blue (glow in the dark)
The most popular color. People think of this one when they hear the name "Hotaru Glass". The deep blue color reminds people of the tropical ocean. The perfect color for memories of the seaside holidays.
- Pink (glow in the dark)
A cute and gentle color like cherry blossoms or peach petals.
Wood hair sticks using popular Hotaru Glass and Swarovski crystal beads.
Wooden hair sticks which have been requested many times are now available!
The wooden hair stick needs to be pierced and have a hook for hanging the decoration. It took me a long time to find a wooden stick I like and antique-style hooks.
The advantage of using a wooden stick is that it is thicker and longer than a metal kind, so even if someone has a lot of hair, it will be easier to wind tightly.
I had always imagined that when I made wooden hairpins, I would make them extra rich. The glow-in-the-dark hotaru bead that I chose is of course beautiful, and all the other beads are Swarovski crystal glass.
Hair stick approximately 17.5cm (decoration length approx. 5cm), hotaru bead diameter approx. 16mm, total weight approx. 14.5g
Hotaru Glass, Kanzashi stick (wood), Swarovski crystal glass, accessory parts
Recommended for people:
- who like beaches and remote islands.
- who want to feel like they are on a tropical vacation.
- who want to share their memories of the sea with others.
- who couldn't find good souvenirs at a beach resort.
- who want to give cool Japanese gifts to non-Japanese.
Why are Studio Waza accessories so popular?
- High-quality craft and you get to know the face of the artist.
- Lamp work beads are timeless and never get old in fashion trends.
- Luxurious and calm look. Can be worn for both casual and formal situations.
- 30% of the buyers are men. Men love women with traditional jewelry.
- Perfect gifts for your beloved ones. It will be a nice surprise when they know you took the time to look for something special.
Since these beads are handmade, the patterns and sizes are unique. Most metal parts used are from Kiwa Seisakujo and Parts Club, major jewelry material suppliers in Japan.
* free shipping within Japan
Birthday gift present Travel Vacation Holiday Christmas Halloween Thanksgiving Valentine's Day White Day New Year's Festival Event Celebration Party Prize Stage Costume Cosplay Model Photo Shooting Graduation Enrollment Simple Kimono Yukata Beach Ishigaki Iriomote Hateruma Miyako Made in JapanMother's Day Ladies Women'sAll Season Spring Fall Autumn Winter Summer Fireworks Bon OdoriHairpin Hairrod Hairstick Kanzashi Kanzasi Hair Arrangement Ornament
Hotaru ishi (firefly ball) hotaru dama hotal glass gurasu garasu tonbo dama(natural fluorite stones are not materials)
Hotaru Glass beads are popular as a souvenir from Okinawa along with Ryukyu glass. They are the same as the Tonbo glass beads made by Takashi Hirose, and are artisan glass crafts. Glass is melted with a burner using skillful techniques to create beautiful beads with many layers. The method of making is called burner work or lamp work. Venetian glass beads are made in the same way. The feature is that silver leaves are put in the beads during firing, so they reflect light and sparkle.